10.20.2009

Tuesday Treasury: Organization

I've been on an organization kick lately with the holidays quickly approaching. I find being overly organized makes the holiday rush much smoother. This week, I chose to feature some of my favorite organizational products. I hope you enjoy them just as much as I do, and take some time to visit these lovely shops!


1. The Natural Hand - I just love the sleek look of this gorgeous rosewood box! And this would be perfect for the little knick-knacks I have lying around that I just cannot seem to find a home for.
2. Little Pink Studio - I just could not resist these adorable luggage-looking boxes. Not only are they perfect for storing my supplies in my studio, but they would look so cute sitting out as well! And the colors are simply irresistible.
3. Jenny N. Design - I admit that I am a sucker for a great bag. This bag is the perfect size for holding all my necessary items and a sketchbook for those spur of the moment ideas! And the color is absolutely gorgeous!
4. Raven X - I've had my eye on these cute sewer's wall hangings for quite a while now. While I am, by no means, a professional sewer, I do enjoy sewing, and know that these would spark my creativity - even if I am a paper crafter!
5. Julie Meyer - Talk about cleaning in style! I would happily clean if it meant I got to wear these adorable gloves! And in a variety of colors, there's a pair for everyone!
6. Brooklyn Bookbinder - I just love these accordian-fold calendars. They are compact enough to fit in any bag,yet large enough to stay up-to-date with your current and upcoming events!
7. Sara Schalliol - I've also had my eye on this jewelry stand for quite a while. It is very well made and comes in a cheerful bright pink. What's not to love?! I could even use it to house my ribbons and embellishments in my studio!
8. Joosy Card Co. - I've always loved this shop - and I certainly love the playfulness of Joosy Card Co.'s patterned clipboards. These are perfect for keeping your current paperwork together, or using at a craft show!
9. If N Books - Last, and certainly not least, I have always loved this cancerpants journal. Not only is it a perfect resource for housing all your ideas, but $1 from each sale goes to a cancer-related organization!

I hope you enjoy each of these just as much as I do! Have an idea for a future treasury you'd like me to feature? Feel free to let me know, and I will add it to a future list!

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Cactus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST GORGEOUS...and thank you so very much!

    I'm happy to hear that you love my little set. I just finished a yarn paper cut for knitters, but now I'll have to think of one or [several] for paper crafters aside from scissors. Got any suggestions? :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG If you made them for paper crafters I would be ALL over that in a heartbeat. You could do scissors (duh, you already said that), rulers, notebooks, xacto knives, hole punches, ribbon....hmm, I will see what else I can come up with :) HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda--this is such a great idea for weekly post! I love this week's choices. Now tell me, where do you find time in the day to do all the wonderful things you do??? Please share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those boxes, great treasury

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea; I love it. I think I see a couple of gifts lurking in your choices! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those little suitcases. Thanks so much for featuring my Clean In-Style Cleaning Gloves!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin