10.19.2009

Moody Monday: Longing

How is it Monday already after a, not one, not two, not even three day weekend, but a four day weekend! The freedom of the weekends seems to go by so fast, no matter how long they are! However, I do have some exciting things in store for this week. For one, I am beginning all my new features that I am just so excited about! If you haven't heard about them yet, you can read a brief description of each of those features here. I am also in full swing with creating holiday items, and am almost done with my holiday line of stationery!

That brings me to my Moody Monday. Today I am certainly longing for the four day weekend back! I think this stunning watercolor by krscutie421 perfectly portrays the longing I am feeling. The pink in her hair portrays a cheerfulness, however, indicating my excitement to finalize my holiday line and begin my weekly features!

Let me know what you think about today's moody item! How are you feeling today?


2 comments:

  1. Ugh...Monday! I need a long weekend too!
    Great watercolor!

    I featured your staionery on my blog today too:
    http://memoriesforlifescrapbooks.blogspot.com/2009/10/everybody-loves-winner.html
    I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling it...love the pink for excitement and the solemn look for your theme...great watercolor. She definitely looks like she's longing for something.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin