I can't believe it, but November is already here! I've spent some quiet time this week reflecting on the things that I am thankful for, in preparation for the big Thanksgiving feasts coming up! I will be doing a weekly post of new things I am thankful for and really hope ya'll will join me and leave comments for things you are thankful for, or links to your blog where you have posted something similar! So, since I will be doing this weekly through November, this is by no means a comprehensive list, but just things that have come to me as I write or through my quiet thoughts this week!
- My extremely supportive family and friends. I am lucky enough to have a very supportive group of loved ones who are there for me every step of the way. Not only are they behind me through the exciting, happy, and joyful times, but they are also there for me during the frustrating, sad, and annoying times!
- Sunny, warm Fall days. In Virginia, we are lucky enough to have warm, sunny days well into the holiday season, on occasion. It's so uplifting to feel the excitement of Fall and the holiday season, but to still have the warm Spring air.
- Target. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have a Target nearby at all times. When I need something and don't know where to get it, Target is my shop of choice. I have bought everything from the obvious toiletries, groceries, and electronics to party outfits, home decor, and shoes!
- Laughter. One of my most favorite things in the world to do is to laugh. And I'm not talking the little chuckle you do when you don't want someone to feel bad, I am talking a huge side-splitting laugh that puts you in a great mood for the rest of the day. I constantly surround myself with individuals who make me laugh this way on a daily basis.
- Chocolate chip cookies from Ukrop's. For those of you who do not know what Ukrop's is, I urge you to make a trip to Richmond just for that experience! I have been completely obsessed with their homemade chocolate chip cookies lately.
- Pantene Pro-V Clarifying Shampoo. I have yet to find a shampoo that cleans my hair as good as this shampoo does! I love it!
- Project Runway. For those of you who know me well, you know I never watch television. Ever. But I must catch Project Runway every single week. I get so excited on Thursday afternoons when I remember I get to watch PR that evening.
- Coming home to a package. Whether it be new supplies or something I ordered from a fellow seller, it is so exciting to come home and open a package at the end of a busy day!
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. I am a huge Starbucks addict. I go more often than I should. October 1 is always a treat each year because they begin selling their Pumpkin Spice Lattes. The first sip is glorious - like taking a sip of Fall. If you aren't a coffee drinker, you probably don't understand...
- Completely finalized and packaged orders. It's such a proud moment to see my creations through the process, but even better is to see them completed and packaged. It brings a sense of accomplishment that all you handcrafters out there probably share with me!
While I could go on and on, I am going to leave you with those. Now, your turn. What are you thankful for?