11.14.2009

Switching It Up

Hi ya'll! I hope everyone had a fabulous week. I've been doing some thinking this week and I think I am going to do a little switcheroo on the blog. I am loving the features I have been doing for the past few weeks, so I certainly don't want them to go away completely by any means, but I also want to do some other things. So, that being said I will be trying to develop some new features this week! I am excited about featuring some new artists and new ideas, and I hope you all are too! In the mean time I want to leave you with a lovely item from Marisolspoon to look at, so enjoy!

xoxo




2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see all the new stuff you have in store for your blog :)
    Great featured item!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is on the FP right now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin