7.31.2009

Mini Cards

I've gotten so much great feedback on these mini cards that I wanted to share my excitement with ya'll! I also wanted to give you a little bit of the back story behind these cards as well...my original plan was to start making mini cards about 6 months ago. I had all these great envelopes I had purchased and/or created and was so excited to begin selling them...well, life got in the way and I kept putting it off. FINALLY, one day I was ready to sell them! I went to my office, at my desk, where I had put the mini cards for safekeeping...and poof! They were gone. Where the heck they went, I still couldn't tell you. So, I decided to start over. I FINALLY got some photographed and ready to sell and thought I would give you all a quick look! I'll be posting TONS more of these in the upcoming couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin