7.14.2009

SALE! SALE! SALE!


Just to let everyone know, I am having a sale in my Etsy shop! Basically, I am bored with what I have, and want to revamp my entire shop - from logo, branding, and packaging to products, ideas, and sections! In order to do that I'd like to get rid of most of the items I currently have so I don't mix the new with the old. I am offering 10% off of EVERYTHING in my shop (read my shop announcement for details). AND, for anyone who reads this blog, if you order something, in the notes to seller write "Sizzling Summer Sale buyer!" and I will give you 15% off instead of 10%! I'll be posting a sneak peek of my new items soon, too (I'll be on vacation this weekend, so probably next week!)

Hope ya'll have a wonderful Wednesday tomorrow! Happy corresponding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin