7.11.2009

Words of Wisdom and Paper Necessities

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! The picture shown shows a small sampling of paper goodies I received! The floral patterns will be used mainly for wedding invitations. I am excited to showcase an invitation with the dark purple petal shown! And the boxes are for gift stationery sets I will be launching.

In other news, I finished up some Words of Wisdom cards I was working on for an upcoming wedding. I wanted to show a sampling of photos because I think the colors are GORGEOUS for a mid-summer wedding! I have also developed some new ideas that will be an extension of these cards, and will be showcasing them soon! I'll keep you posted.

Coming up: I started working on a line of surfing cards I will be showcasing in the next few weeks. This stationery will donate 10% of all the proceeds to a scholarship fund in honor of a family friend who passed away tragically in a car accident. I will have much more information about this stationery soon! The stationery is coming along great, and I am looking forward to helping out this wonderful scholarship!

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend and I'll keep everyone updating on these various exciting projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin