7.08.2009

Thank You to Inventing Weddings!

So, before I tell you about Inventing Weddings, let me just tell you about my disappointment when I realized someone had to sign for my printer when it arrived, and I wasn't here! Very disappointing. Luckily, though, they will be back tomorrow, and you better believe I will be getting it TOMORROW! I cannot wait to print all my new Fall and Winter designs I have been holding off on until my printer arrived!

Moving on...a huge thank you to Inventing Weddings for featuring one of my wedding invitations on their site! The image is below. Gorgeous items, and I am so honored to be featured with these amazingly talented artists!

I also received my paper! It was so exciting. The colors are gorgeous and I can't wait to feature them in my Etsy shop. I'll post some sneak peeks later.

All in all the week is going great. I hope yours is treating you well, too.

Thanks so much for checking in, and happy corresponding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin