9.06.2009

Oh, Happy Day!

What a great day I had yesterday after doing my daily internet scouring/email responding yesterday morning! Not only was I featured on the lovely Mary Reid's Satisfy Your Senses blog, but I was also featured in, not 1, but 2 treasuries! Mary did a very sweet product review of my mini thank you notes. I love it when my customers love their products enough to write about them! There's nothing sweeter! Thank you so much, Mary!

The first treasury I found was done by a fellow UWIB, Karen. Karen curated a gorgeous Autumn treasury, and lucky me! She included my red and curry owl stationery! The treasury is shown below. And be sure to check out Karen's shop, JMJ Creations! She has some gorgeous jewelry you won't want to pass up! Especially with the holidays right around the corner!

The second treasury I found myself featured in was curated by Rachel of Tickleworm. Rachel sells the most adorable clutches, scarves, and pouches, among other pretty sewn items. Here is the sweet treasury she curated.

I am so honored to have been featured on Mary's blog and Karen and Rachel's treasuries all in one day! Thank you ladies so much!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. congrats on your blog feature and beautiful treasuries amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Amanda, i do truly love the mini cards you did a great job! congrats on your treasuries as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the features/treasuries! Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on the features!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin