8.29.2009

I Told You it was for All of Life's Little Occasions!

Hey ya'll! Happy Saturday! For those of you who haven't had a chance to check out my Etsy shop today, I have posted a new You Kick Butt! notecard. While this notecard can be used as a congratulatory note for just about any occasion, I designed it with a specific event in mind. This was designed to congratulate those who have quit smoking and have hit a milestone (hence the kick butt...hehe). Maybe it is a week, or a month, or a year. Whatever the milestone, I believe this is a reason to celebrate one of life's little occasions!

With all this being said, I think it's important to recognize a number of milestones for individuals who have given up smoking. Be on the lookout for many more of these achievement cards to come.

I'll also be posting some new featured items in the coming weeks in preparation for the holidays, so I hope you will stay posted!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to view my favorite colors of the moment!

Have a wonderful Saturday evening!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin